House Rental Agreement
House Rental Agreement
This Vacation Rental Agreement (“Agreement”) is a legal agreement between Paradise Falls LLC (“Paradise Falls” and “Owner”) and you, the Renters (“Tenants” and “Guests”). This Agreement is entered into as of the date when the Renters place their reservation online and the reservation is screened and accepted by the Owner. Owner will notify Renters by email when their reservation is accepted. Owner reserves the right to refuse service to anyone
Renters agree to the following:
PAYMENT DUE – All rental monies are due according to the payment schedule disclosed under “Payment Policy” above on reservation acceptance.
CANCELLATION 30 DAYS or MORE before check-in will be a full refund. Cancellation 14 DAYS or MORE will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations less than 14 days will not receive a refund. The total rental includes all charges on the paid-in-full invoice. There are NO REFUNDS for EARLY DEPARTURE.
HURRICANES & TROPICAL STORMS – There are NO REFUNDS for hurricanes, tropical storms or weather conditions, even if a mandatory evacuation is ordered (optional travel insurance is offered for Renters protection or Renter may obtain through a third party. Renter ASSUMES THE RISK).
CONDITION OF PROPERTY: Owners have, to the best of their ability, given an accurate description of the property and its condition. Guest understands that it is considered as reserved “sight unseen”. Our cleaning staff will have cleaned it before your occupancy. All electrical, plumbing and appliances should be in working order. The failures of operation of certain extra amenities, such as TVs, cable, games, or the Internet and WiFi service are not a basis for any refund. Owner will make every effort to have these items repaired but does not guarantee that they will be repaired during Guests occupancy. When you arrive, if you find that the house has not been cleaned to normal standards please notify the Property Manager immediately. We will do our best to attend to the problems but may not be able to fix everything over holidays and weekends. Under no circumstances will any of the rental money be refunded or returned because of the condition of the house. The Guest agrees to hold the Owner harmless from any liability for the condition of the house. Due to the nature of beach properties, the sand, stairs, decks and concrete are not always stable. Use at your own risk.
CLEANING & REPAIRS: All homes have cleaning included in the total rent. If additional cleaning is required after you leave, it will be charged to your credit card. Guest agrees to keep house, furniture and furnishings in good order. Removing, adding or changing furniture without Owner’s written approval shall be deemed a material breach of this Rental Agreement, and is strictly prohibited. Guest is responsible for cost of replacement of any damage to furniture or premises and replacement of missing items.
Cleaning & Linen Service Policy: The home is provided with pillows, linens, blankets, towels, kitchen towels, comforters, hand towels & wash cloths including extras located in closets. A cleaning service to clean the house and linens on your departure is included on your invoice. You are responsible that all debris, rubbish and discards are placed in plastic bags and transferred to the receptacle bench by the entry door. The home is provided with a starter set of toilet paper, paper towels and soap. Owners do not guarantee that these extra items will always be available, and guests may need to replenish their own paper goods, toiletries, & laundry detergent, etc.
ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE: Renters will be completely responsible for any and all damage to the home or property caused by Renters, whether accidental or due to Renters negligence.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: No lifeguard may be on duty. Accordingly, persons using the pool do so at their own risk and the Owner assumes no responsibility or liaiblity for accident or injury. No one should swim alone. The baby items are provided as a convenience to Renters, including but not limited to, the playpen, carseat, bed rails, stroller and high chair. Owner assumes no responsibility or liability for accident or injury due to use of these items. Renters will hold the Owners harmless from any and all bodily injury and/or property damage incurred on or off the property arising out of Renters’ negligent acts or omissions. See disclaimer below.
CHILD PROOFING: Guest understands that no special efforts have been made to “childproof” this house, and accept the risk or harm to any children we allow on the property. These risks are not limited to, but include access to the pool, adjacent street, patio, or cleaning supplies in the house that might be poisonous if ingested.
FURNITURE: All furniture must be returned to its original location on Guest’s departure or an additional charge will be made.
MISSING/DAMAGED ITEMS – Renters will be charged for any missing or damaged items reasonably attributable to Renters and not returned after notification. An inventory/survey of the property is performed after Guests depart and notifies the Owner of any missing items. Owner will notify guests in the event that items were inadvertently taken, and provide guests the opportunity to return the missing items.
Locked Areas. Vacationers may not be provided a key for Owner’s personal storage spaces. Any attempt to enter locked areas is cause for immediate termination of this agreement, forfeiture of all monies paid, and Vacationer’s will be liable for any damage and/or missing items.
Security Deposit. A security deposit of $500 has been deposited with the Property Owner. The deposit covers any damages to the rental property and its furnishings caused by Vacationers and their guests. Owner may use all or part of the security deposit to repair any damage caused by the Vacationers. Should the damage amount exceed the amount of the deposit, the Vacationer remains liable for the balance.
DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT: A damage/reservation deposit is required. This must be received within fifteen (15) days of booking the reservation. Deposit will be held in a non-interest bearing account. The damage/reservation deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The security/damage deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
- No damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, smoking, or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- No excessive cleaning required.
- No excessive utility charges are incurred.
- No property is lost, stolen, or damaged.
- The Guest (or any of Guest’s visitors) is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), or the local law enforcement.
PERSONAL PROPERTY: Guest understands that any personal property of and used by Guest is not insured by Owner and Owner shall not be responsible for any lost, stolen or missing property of the Guest or property of Guest left after check out.
COMMUNITY PROPERTY CONDITION: Guest understands that Owner has no control over the condition of the community areas and cannot be held liable for any changes to community conditions or any closing as ordered by any official agency.
NO PARTIES – This is not a party house. The Renter must be 25 years of age to book this Vacation Rental. Any special occasions such as weddings, receptions, family reunions or increase of occupants (guests not registered on registration form) must be disclosed at the time the reservation is made and is subject to Owner’s advanced approval. Prom parties, fraternity or sorority parties and graduation parties are not allowed at any time. Adults cannot rent property on behalf of underage guests, no exception.
NON-SMOKING – This is a NON-SMOKING vacation rental. Evidence of smoking, such as the smell of cigarette or cigar smoke inside the home by the cleaning crew is sufficient basis to charge the renter for smoke cleanup and removal from carpeting, AC ducts & filters and furniture. This type of clean up is expensive and Renter is Liable for the deep cleaning Costs incurred.
NO PETS ALLOWED. If you bring a pet(s), this rental agreement will be forfeited, terminated and deposits will be retained and a deep cleaning fee will apply.
Fireworks. Guest agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
Illegal Use. Guest shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – is 8 individuals.
SUBLETTING: Guest is not authorized to let or sublet all or any part of the premises nor assign the lease or any interest in it without the prior written consent of the Owner.
CHECK-IN & CHECKOUT – Check-in is at 4:00 PM and checkout is 11:00 AM. A late checkout is subject to extra rental charges at the rate of $100/hour after a grace period of 30 minutes. Guests may arrange for extra nights in advance to avoid any late checkout fees. Extra nights are charged at the daily rate and may be granted if available. If Guests are not present when cleaning crews arrive and have left their possessions in the house, cleaning crews will collect their possessions and remove them from the premises in order to prepare the unit for incoming guests and Guest will be charged $150 for this service. PLEASE checkout promptly, the cleaning crews have a very short time window to prepare the unit for new guests.
CHECK-OUT PROCEDURES – Renters are responsible to complete the check-out procedures in the provided guest package that includes a check out list and to insure that the keys are placed back in lock boxes and the home is left.
HOLDING OVER: Because of the nature of Owner’s business (short term vacation rentals) Guest understands, and is hereby put on notice that any unauthorized “holding over” of the property past the stated rental period could severely jeopardize Owners business and cause loss of rental income from other previously booked guests, temporary and/or permanent loss of business, goodwill and reputation and, among other things, could force Owner to breach an agreement with similar short term vacation rental Guest(s) who may have reservations during Guest’s unauthorized “holding over” period. In the event, Owner may be legally liable in damages to said other guests. Guests should be aware that unauthorized “holding over” has been construed as a factor in establishing “malicious continuing occupation” of rental property, which may entitle Owner to treble damages in any unlawful detained action. Guest also recognizes the unauthorized “holding over” could be grounds in court as a cause of action for intentionally interfering with Owner’s prospective business advantage. In addition, we will charge $100.00 an hour past 11:30 a.m. on day of check out.
RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES: It is specifically agreed and understood that the relationship between the parties herein shall be deemed to be of proprietor and lodger or Guest as opposed to a relationship of landlord/tenant. Guest specifically waives and make inapplicable to this lodging the provisions of landlord/tenant Law.
REMEDIES: In the event of a default to the Rental Agreement, particularly, but not limited to Guests unauthorized “holding over” or those acts mentioned above in this agreement, and in addition to all other rights and remedies Owner may have at law, Owner shall have the option, upon written notice or as the Law may hereinafter provide, Owner may immediately re-enter and remove all persons and property from premises. In such an instance, the Rental Agreement will be terminated, and Owner shall be entitled to otherwise recover all damages allowable under the Law. The Guest, as part of the considerations of this special rental, in recognition that this property is booked in advance by other Guests throughout the year, hereby waives all claims for damages that might be caused by Owner; re-entry and taking possession of premises or removing or storing property as herein provided, and will hold Owner harmless from loss, costs and damages occasioned thereof, and no such re-entry shall be considered or construed to be a forcible entry- Further, if for any reason Owner is unable to deliver possession of the premises to Guest at the commencement of the term specified in the Rental Agreement, Owner shall refund amounts paid by Guest, but shall not be liable for any other damages caused thereby.
ATTORNEYS FEE/DEFAULT: If any legal action or proceeding (including default, non payments, etc.) arising out of or related to this Rental Agreement is brought by either party to this Rental Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to receive from the other party, in addition to all other relief that may be granted, the reasonable attorney’s fees, costs and expenses incurred in the action or proceeding by the prevailing party. If Owner is successful in bringing such action and receiving a settlement or judgment and Renter delays in paying such settlement or judgment then Owner shall be entitled to an annual interest rate of 9% on the late payment or, if lower, the highest rate allowed by law.
INDEMNIFICATION: Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Owner for any liability arising before termination of this Rental Agreement for personal injuries or property damage caused by the negligent, willful or intentional conduct of Guest(s). This indemnification agreement does not waive Owner’s duty of care to prevent personal injury or property damage when that duty is imposed by law.
PRIOR AGREEMENTS: No prior agreement or understanding not contained in writing herein shall be effective. Furthermore, Owner, other than what is specifically written and set forth herein, makes no other or further representation regarding the nature, character and quality of the premises to be rented, and no representation shall be deemed to exist or be material unless and until it is reduced to a writing and signed by the parties. This Rental Agreement may be modified in writing only, and must be signed by the parties in interest at the time of the modification. It constitutes the entire agreement of the parties. If any provision in this contract held by any court to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall never the less continue in full force.
FORUM SELECTION, JURISDICTION, LAW AND VENUE– The parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the of the State of Florida and Osceola County for the resolution of all disputes arising under this Agreement. The sole and exclusive venue (i.e. place where lawsuit may be filed) for any legal proceedings shall be in the County of Osceola, Florida. Guest expressly waives any other right or privilege with respect to the election of venue or court (i.e. state or federal) and location of the venue of action.
GOVERNING LAW – It is expressly agreed that this Agreement shall be governed and construed by the laws of the State of Florida only, irrespective of the state of residency of Guest.
Renters understand that the Owners are not responsible for any personal injury caused by slipping on wet pavement or surfaces, and that guests are responsible for exercising care when surfaces are wet or slippery due to weather or use of hoses to wash down areas, and further, that the Owners are not responsible for any personal injury or loss or damage to guests’ property caused directly or indirectly from foul, inclement weather conditions, Acts of God or nature, failure of heat, accidents related to fire, heaters, stoves, guests’ failure to take adequate precautions around wet areas, or any unforeseeable circumstances. Under no circumstances will Renter or their guests hold the Owners of the Vacation Rental responsible for any damages or claims of any kind resulting from their stay, except for intentional acts of harm. Use of items provided in the rental property are at your own risk, including any child items such as child plug covers, car/booster seat, high chair, stroller, playpen, bed rails and the like.
Owner attempts to properly maintain the vacation rental. The vacationer agrees to immediately notify the owner of any maintenance problem, so that the situation can be remedied as soon as possible. Owner is not responsible for any inconveniences that may occur for which it has no control. This includes, but is not limited to: power outages, adverse weather conditions, mandatory evacuation, construction, mechanical failure such as pool, hot tubs, television, etc. No refunds will be given for occurrences beyond the owner’s control. Owner shall not be held liable for any injuries that may occur to Renters or their guests as a result of the acts of said Renters and guests. Owner is not responsible for any theft or damage to Renter’s belongings during their stay at the vacation rental.
This agreement and disclaimer applies to Renters and all guests in the Renters’ party.
Slide and Pool
Our pool is 140,000 gallons of clear blue water! Heated in season, it opens at 8am and closes at 10pm. Enjoy our hot tub as well, but no children under the age of 13 years please. Our 80ft. winding pool slide opens at 10am. Children who are 42” or taller and are able to swim can enjoy the slide. We also have a dancing water fountain your younger children can play in as well!
Welcome Center & Guest Services
Our staff is happy to help you and your guests with any information you need from 8am to 10pm every day. In our Welcome Center, we also have Guest Services, available to further assist guests and owners with vacation plans from 10am-6pm Wednesday- Saturday. Brochures, maps, ticket information, and HOA services are available as well.
Billiards and arcade games are available for all ages. Pool table is a $5 deposit.
Choose from over 800 movie titles! Come to the Welcome Center, select a movie & time and enjoy! You are also welcome to watch any movies other guests have chosen for the day.
The Cyber Café is located in the Welcome Center. Printing, copying, faxing and scanning services are available. Computer time is limited to 30 minutes. Printing charges apply.
Windsor Hills Marketplace & Grill
Come on over to the Market Place & Grill where you can buy basic grocery items for your stay at Windsor Hills. Open 7 days a week, the hours of operations are 8:00AM – 8:00PM. Enjoy fresh sandwiches, assorted beverages, newspapers, and fun pool items.
Ping Pong is located right beside the pool. Equipment is available to rent at the Welcome Center for a $1.00 fee and a $10.00 refundable cash deposit.
DVD Rentals & ATM
Located in the Game Room is a DVD rental kiosk and an ATM. A credit card is required to use the DVD Rental machine.
At Windsor Hills, the Recreation Park is open from 8am to 10pm. A range of activities are available for you and your guests including volleyball, basketball, tennis, and a putting green. Also at the recreation park are charcoal grills. Right next to the park is an oversized parking area used for oversized vehicles and overflow parking. Sporting equipment is available to rent at the Welcome Center for a fee and a refundable cash deposit.
|Sports Equipment Rentals Deposit||Fee||Total||Description||Duration|
|*$10.00||$1.00||$11.00||Ping Pong||1 hour|
Exterior of Clubhouse
|Slide and Dancing Waters||10:00AM – 6:00PM October to March
10:00AM – 8:00PM April to September
|Swimming Pool||Mon – Sun 8:00AM – 10:00PM|
|Barbeque Area||Mon – Sun 8:00AM – 10:00PM|
|Basketball Court||Mon – Sun 8:00AM – 10:00PM|
|Putting Green||Mon – Sun 8:00AM – 10:00PM|
|Tennis Courts||Mon – Sun 8:00AM – 10:00PM|
|Volleyball Court||Mon – Sun 8:00AM – 10:00PM|
Clubhouse General Rules and Regulations
- Age Requirements – Please refer to the specific activity for information on age requirements. All age requirements will be strictly enforced. It is the duty and responsibility of the member to become familiar with these requirements and to cooperate in the enforcement thereof.
- Dress Code – Proper attire is to be worn at all times in accordance with acceptable practice for the particular facility. Shirts, cover ups and shoes must be worn at all times while in the Clubhouse and when in the Windsor Hills Market. Wet bath suits are not allowed in the shop due to health code. Appropriate attire and footwear must be worn while in the Fitness Center.
- The hours of operation may be adjusted seasonally as usage dictates.
- Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children at all times. Improper conduct may lead to denied access to community areas.
- Members and Guests using the facility are responsible for leaving it clean after its use.
- The cost of replacing any property that is broken, damaged, or removed by a member or guest shall be charged to the member concerned.
- Wagering is not permitted while engaging in any activity in the clubhouse.
- Behavior – We operate a “Zero tolerance” policy toward anyone annoying other guests. We will not tolerate excessive noise, anti-social behavior including the use of foul language in public areas, harassment of any type, drunkenness or any action which upsets the peace and tranquility for other guests. Abusive or threatening behavior toward any member of staff or other guests can result in eviction from the community. We advise guests to phone the sheriff (407-348-2222) in the event of any of the above behavior and then report it to the Welcome Center at the earliest opportunity (407-787-4255). The Association has direct contact with almost all the owners or rental agents at Windsor Hills and will not hesitate to request the immediate eviction of any guests who are behaving inappropriately. Please note the Security staff at the gates are NOT authorized to deal with any incidents as described above. Their duties are confined to the gate houses.
- The operating hours are from 8:00AM – 10:00PM, unless closed due to thunder, lightning, or repairs.
- There is NO LIFEGUARD at the pool. Swim or play in the pool at your own risk.
- Children under the age of 16 are NOT permitted at the pool unless under the direct supervision of their parents, guardian or an accompanying adult.
- A shower must be taken prior to entering the pool. Suntan oils, body lotions, and deodorant clog the pool filter and drain. These products must be removed before entering the pool.
- No glassware of any type is permitted in the communal pool area, shop, game room or fitness center. This includes drinking glasses, glass bottles or any crockery made of breakable material.
- Management reserves the right to inspect diaper bags, backpacks, coolers and any other container, for glass bottles or any crockery made of breakable material.
- Only plastic or paper glasses, bottles or crockery are allowed in the entire pool area.
- It is not permitted to reserve any chairs or lounge chairs by placing towels or other objects on them. The staff monitors the pool area and any items found on the chairs or lounge chairs which are unused for more than 30 minutes will be removed.
- Towels are not provided by Windsor Hills Community Welcome Center. All persons using the pool must bring their own towels.
- No running, pushing or boisterous play is permitted on the pool deck.
- All radios, CD’s, tape decks, etc. are required to have a set of headphones when listening to audio programming.
- Pets are not allowed on the pool deck or in the pool.
- Persons with open sores, cuts, or communicable diseases will not be allowed into the pool.
- Diapered age children MUST wear swimmers and rubber pants in the pool.
- Food or drinks must be kept a minimum of 3 feet away from the pool edge.
- Floats may only be used if not creating a nuisance for other bathers.
- Please DO NOT hold the gates open for another person when entering the pool area. Only owners and other guests have access to the clubhouse amenities.
- The pool area will be cleared in the event of bad weather, lightning or thunder. It will remain closed for 30 minutes afterwards to allow the weather to improve.
Windsor Hills Slide Rules
- The slide requires the supervision of a pool attendant. Pool attendants are there for safety of use of the amenity. The attendant is not intended to be an enforcer or to act as a referee. They are not lifeguards or child minders.
- You must be 42” tall and able to swim to use this slide. No exceptions.
- Bathing suits are required. No zippers, buckles, or loose clothing is permitted.
- No flotation devices including tubes, lifejackets, or water wings are permitted inside of the slide.
- Single user, feet first on your back only! No chain of people or the holding of small children while sliding.
- An attendant is required to be present at the pool during slide operation.
- Due to health risks, use of the pool slide is not recommended for pregnant women or people with heart or back conditions.
- Users must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Users must wait for the splash area to be cleared before sliding down the flume.
- No stopping inside of the slide.
- Absolutely NO diving or any other head first entry down the slide.
- Maximum occupancy: 1 person per flume.
- Maximum weight per user is 250 pounds. Recommended minimum weight is 70 pounds
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Maximum occupancy is 11 people.
- The Fitness Center is available for use by guests. It is strongly recommended that you consult your physician before beginning any exercise program.
- In case of emergency use the phone to call 911.
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter the fitness center and photo ID may be required. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted in the workout room.
- Pets are not allowed under any circumstances.
- Everyone using the Fitness Center is required to bring a towel to wipe the equipment dry after use.
- Tennis or like, soft-soled athletic shoes must be worn at all times in the Fitness Center. Bare feet, sandals and flip flops are expressly prohibited.
- Proper exercise clothes must be worn in the fitness center. Jeans, cut-off shorts or bathing suits are not permitted attire. Under no circumstances will owners and guests be permitted in the Fitness Center bare-chested.
Tennis and Basketball Court
- Guests shall have the right to use the Courts at any time during operating hours, 8:00AM until 10:00PM. Lights will be accessible via a timer and can be set for one-hour intervals. Sports equipment is available in the Welcome Center.
- No food will be permitted on the courts. Courts are not to be used for any purpose other than to conduct a game of that specific sport.
- Court attire shall consist of tennis shorts, shirts and/or appropriate warm-up suits and skirts for women. Under no circumstances will owners and guests be permitted to play bare-chested.
- Bathing suits are not permitted.
- Please do not hold onto or hang on the net.
- Equipment is available at the Welcome Center. A small fee and refundable cash deposit will be required to insure against damage or loss.
Courts and Recreation Area
- Courts are not reserved. They are used on a first come, first serve basis. Please be prepared to relinquish the court after one hour’s play when others are waiting.
- Lights will be turned off after use. For the safety and enjoyment of others, please no excessive noise, racquet throwing, ball abuse, or profanity.
- Do not lean or climb on nets.
- Sporting equipment is available in the Welcome Center. A small fee and a refundable cash deposit will be required to insure against damage or loss.
- If equipment is not returned on time, deposits will be forfeited.
- No skateboards, bicycles, or rollerblades are allowed on the courts.
- Play area is reserved for children 12 and under years of age. All Children must be under the direct supervision of an adult at all times.
- PLEASE BE CAREFUL. Use of Playground equipment is at your own risk.
- No rough playing on play equipment.
- Use play equipment properly. Please do not jump off swings or slides.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS OR FOOD IS PERMITTED IN PLAY AREA.
- No bare feet – proper footwear must be worn.
- Multiple charcoal grills are provided for your enjoyment. They require charcoal (either regular charcoal or packaged briquettes). You will need to provide your own implements.
- Trash containers are provided as well as containers for used charcoal.
- Picnic tables are also provided. Please make sure to clean them off when finished and dispose of all refuse in the containers provided.
- Guests and their visitors will be required to validate their reservation with Security at the front gate and will be issued a parking pass. On the parking pass is a barcode that the guest can scan to enter and exit the property at the front gate.
- The guest(s) will be provided with a reservation voucher to present to Security.
- The driver of each car must present a valid driver’s license to confirm ID. You must have a valid driver’s license to drive onto the property.
- After validating the reservation, the Security Officer will issue each car with a Parking Pass. This pass will allow guests to enter/exit the community when they present the barcode at the scanners at the Main Gate to Windsor Hills.
- Guests must display the Parking Pass on the dashboard, with date side UP while on property. When off property the parking pass should be date side DOWN for security.
- There is a 5-car maximum per property address. Exceptions must be entered into dwellingLive.
- Do not block sidewalks and do not park on the streets or grass.
- Single-family homes can hold up to 2 vehicles in the driveway.
- Townhomes can hold one vehicle in the driveway.
- Vehicles are not permitted to park on the community roads, sidewalks, footpaths or grass areas. Vehicles must park either on the home driveway or in a designated parking space. The only exceptions to this rule are: Vehicles may park on the road for loading and unloading purposes.
- The community has a speed limit of 25 mph throughout.
- Vehicles are not permitted to park on roads or sidewalks at the express request of the emergency services. The community roads are quite narrow and not designed for street parking. It can be very dangerous for pedestrians when vehicles are parked on sidewalks.
- Vehicles that can’t park on the home’s drive must park in the oversize car parking area.
- Offending vehicles will be towed at the driver’s expense if the driver ignores the request to move.
- Boats, trailers, commercial vehicles, oversize vehicles and campers are not permitted to park on driveways or roads. We have an oversize vehicle park close to the tennis courts. A permit is required which is available from the Gatehouse. This permit is time limited and free. All vehicles with a trailer attached should use the front gate.
- Overnight camping is not permitted in the oversize car park or anywhere on the community.
- RV vehicles must be parked in the oversize car park and under no circumstances may they be used for overnight sleeping arrangements.
Quiet Hours–11pm to 7am
Windsor Hills is a family-oriented community and we have designated “quiet time” between 11pm and 7am. Please respect this policy and remember to keep the noise down, particularly in the open areas at night. Noise from talking and music around your pool area and elsewhere carries a long way in the mild Florida climate. Excessive noise and events of concern can be reported to the Osceola Sheriff’s Office at 407-348-2222 and they will settle the issue.
- If there is an immediate emergency dial 911.
- The Security guards are not permitted to leave the gates.
- We encourage all owners and guests to immediately report any suspicious behavior to the Sheriff and then to the Windsor Hills Mgt. Office at 407-787-4255.
- In the event of any thefts occurring please report to the Sheriff or 911 immediately and then, as soon as possible, complete an incident report with the assistance of staff at the Welcome Center.
All owners and guests must notify Security (407-397-1464) of any food delivery orders they made and the company involved. Any delivery not notified to the guards and without a contact phone number for customer will be denied access.
At Windsor Hills, each condominium, town home and pool home is equipped with a bench-mate to store trash until it is collected. The bench-mate for your home is located just outside the front door of the home. Trash will be collected after 7:00 am every day except for Wednesdays and National Holidays. We ask that owners and guests help us by doing the following:
- Do not put loose trash inside the bench-mate. All trash and garbage must be placed inside trash bags.
- Do not put liquids in the trash bags or inside the bench-mate. Pour all liquids in the kitchen sink.
- Please close the bags securely, and place in the bench-mate. Close lid on the Bench-Mate securely.
If you have extra trash items or boxes which cannot be placed inside trash bags and/or the bench-mate, you can take them to one of the four community trash compactors in Windsor Hills:
- Corner of Comrow St. & Almaton Loop (opposite 2821 Almaton Loop in the condo area.)
- Next to the Children’s Playground on Dinville St.
- Corner of Archfeld and Teascone Blvd at the hilltop.
- In the Recreation Area Parking Lot, off Comrow St.
Please note that oversized items such as mattresses and such cannot be placed in the compactors, please see the Welcome Center Staff on what to do with these items.If you have any questions, please contact our Welcome Desk at 407-787-4255.
National Holidays are as follows:
- New Year’s Day – January 1st
- Memorial Day – Last Monday in May
- Independence Day – July 4th
- Labor Day – First Monday in September
- Thanksgiving Day – Fourth Thursday in November
- Christmas Day – December 25th
Please note: It is VERY IMPORTANT you do not leave any food outside of the trash bins. Ants will find it almost immediately & could find their way into your home.
Single Stream Recycling is available at the Recreation Area. Owners and guests are urged to deposit their recyclables from 8am to 10pm daily.
Due to limited and unsecured space at the clubhouse, The Windsor Hills Welcome Center does not accept deliveries of mail/post, parcels/packages, child strollers, wheelchairs, motorized wheelchairs or any other items. Guests and owners should coordinate rental and mail deliveries (this includes FedEx, UPS and the United States Postal Service) to coincide within their arrival and departure dates. Packages or deliveries sent to the Welcome Center will be declined and returned to sender.